Thursday, May 27, 2010
My favorite website has to be playlist!! That is a good website because you can get almost every song in less than a minute. No downlods or payments! When I want to listen to songs I first go to playlist they always have the song that I am looking for. If you sign up you can make a list of your favorite songs then just sign up and your music will be right there. If you do not want to sign up you can just type in a song in the search bar then you will have songs by that artist or song! You can even get a song to your phone on playlist. You can get a song by clicking get ring tone right next to the song.It has over 1 million songs one this one site. I never couldn't find a song I was looking for every song was on there. Playlist is getting more popular everyday more people are hearing about it. This website is not even blocked by the schools so every time you can listen to music where ever you are! Another good thing about this is if you have a party you do not have to hire a Dj just set up your top songs. The best thing all the songs that you set up is free. You can also put songs on your face-book or my-space.I think this is the best way to get your music from it is fast and easy anyone could get your type of music instantly. They have all the songs that you are looking for no matter what kind of music. For example Hip-Hop, R&B, Jazz, Rock, and etc. Even on the home page it tell you the most popular songs so you can hear the songs everyone else like too. It is great. So go look at the website now and you will love it. It is the fastest and easiest way to find music. I would recommend this website to anyone that is looking to blast their music and dancing around to the beat so try it out. I hope you like it!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hey its Sophie. Me and you both picked the same websites. I agree with everything you said. I love this website and I listen to a lot of my music on it. It has many cool features/activities on it. It is also like a social website. I like how you discribed everything about it. I know when people read this you will convince them to check this website out. Playlist is a very cool site. I only noticed a couple of mistakes in your post but it was great. If i did not know about this site and I read this post it would convince me to check playlist out. You did a good job on your post.
ReplyDeleteThank you!!
ReplyDelete